Now to the news:
The prices remain the same like from the paid ads in April 2009. You still have to pay
- 0.60 $ for 1.000 page impressions (CPM) if you advertise over all categories
- 1.20 $ for 1.000 page impressions (CPM) if you make a targeted ad campaign in one of the 50 categories (for example only blogs in "Make money online")
The only difference this time:
- Instead of 10$ minimum deposit, they want now immediately 25$
Would this be an attractive offer for you
- to advertise in EntreCard for that price over all categories or in targeted categories
- instead of clicking for hours to gain ECs for perhaps two or three more expensive ads (128 ECs and above)
- for getting over 40.000 page impressions advertisement for 25$ over all blog categories or more than 20.000 page impressions in targeted categories?
What do you think about these questions?