Friday, January 16, 2009

Payment proof of myLot for December 2008

Click my payment proof to see me fullsize
Here is the first myLot payment proof !

The payout from myLot arrived on time (14th January) in the Paypal Account!

But i already qualified for the February payout, so that i will get my payout (and payment proof) from myLot on 15th of March with the complete earnings that i will have in my account on 28th of February 2009.

Let's see which amount i can reach until the end of the month.

When you're not yet member in this -for me and many other members- best social community, with regularly payout, you can register here in myLot.

In the following weeks i am working on a new part for my myLot guide. It'll be the myLot ABC from A to Z.

If you know some words which can contribute to the ABC, i would be happy if you leave me a comment about it. Thanks for your help, it will be for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin