Today i found a time-limited free E-Book offer from Oprah Winfrey's website. The Download was available until this Thursday, 15 January 2009.
It's from Suze Orman, a woman who is a bestselling author for books about financial independence and money management. She wrote also many books especially for women and their finances.
I think you should have a look for this completely free E-Book called "Suze Ormann's 2009 Action Plan" (Keeping your money safe & sound).
It's about the actual financial situation in the USA and how they get to this point. The main parts are written about how to manage your money with her Action Plans in 2009.
- Action Plan is about how to handle the credit crisis, in case you have debt the ability of getting new credits, better credit scores and about bankruptcy because of too many debts with the own house.
- Action Plan is about the Retirement. Is it safe to stay in stocks or which allocation strategy shall i choose in this /the coming years?
- Action Plan is about Saving. The new rules with the FDIC-Insurance, Money Market deposits and so on.
- Action Plan is about Spending and to find way to save, especially about the needs and the wants in life
- Action Plan is about Real Estate and which option you have to modify your mortgage, short sales, foreclosure, First-time buying tips and Pre-Retirement strategies.
- Action Plan is about Paying for College and which loans you can get from different sources like federal, Stafford student and private student loans and much more
- Action Plan is about Protecting Your Family and Yourself and which strategies are available in case of being/getting jobless, Health and Life insurances.
- The last chapter is about The Road ahead, an outlook for the next years.
Here is the link to this time-limited offer for Suze Orman's free E-Book "Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan".
If this post was helpful for you or you have any suggestion and idea for other free E-Books or financial independence advises, feel free to give me a comment!