Sunday, March 15, 2009

Second myLot-Payment proof -February 2009-


Finally we got our second Payment from MyLot, the first myLot-payment for myself!

The Payment was made by myLot for the time between mid-November until end of February (in between this time i couldn't be that active because of the things that have happened in the last week of January until the first week of February, read the two stories here and while waiting for the delivery of our baby boy in the mid of February i just earned an additional dollar in February ;-) ).

The Payout-amount was 17,57 US-$.

Now we are waiting for the new stimulus package to see how it will affect the earnings process. It seems it has to do with "tasks".

Tasks could mean we get some exercises from the myLot admin each week or month that we have to fulfill (means being more active so that myLot could earn more money, too, by getting more page impressions and therefore can sell more displayed ads!).

Let's wait and see. You will be the first to read it here in my guide for myLot which new earning opportunities are waiting for us.

For easier access simply follow my blog, subscribe to my RSS-Feed or bookmark my blog and you get updates automatically.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to you! =)

    I already have an account in mylot but I am not active there.. I am just too busy with a lot of thing.. Next time, I will make sure give time to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bhing,

    the last weeks i'm also very busy with our newborn son. That's why i'm not active in myLot. I just login sometimes to look for the friend requests or the private messages.

    Hope i see you soon in one of my discussions in myLot!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin