I know several persons who are my relatives, friends and from my the work with our clients in the tax accountant office who have in the end no real clue in what they are investing their money, how risky it is or how much time it needs to earn money with stocks.
Here are my personal 11 reasons when you should NOT trade stocks at all:
- Afraid to lose money.
- Doesn't like risks.
- Being too emotional.
- Need to know everything before making a decision.
- Feeling not confident behind your own decisions.
- Have trouble drawing your own conclusions.
- Need to be told what to do or believing everything what others tell you
- Awful at managing money.
- Think it's an easy way to make money.
- Get stressed too easily. Can't handle stress.
- Experience difficulty getting over past events.
- Make lists of why others shouldn’t trade stocks… guess we ignore that one :)